1. I have a chair problem. In the last three weeks, I’ve purchased five chairs. The husband is not happy. I have vowed to stop.
2. We are having some of our landscaping removed and/or repaired today. There are some large plants in our garden that have become unwieldy and must go. I can’t wait to have space to be creative and plant new stuff! We also have a small flagstone patio that is cracking and deteriorating. That will be repaired and hopefully prevent further damage.
3. I’m not a professional gardener, but I play one for my friends! In the last two weeks, two friends have asked for my opinion about what to plant. We’ll see how that turns out. I’m a little concerned.
4. Mr. Bingley seems to have fully recovered from his over active thyroid. No more issues and he’s even put on a little weight. 🙂
5. The running is going okay. I haven’t had any issues with my shins or knees, so I’m going to declare the funky shoes a success. I only ran twice last week and it looks like this week will be the same. I have been trying to take really long walks on the days that I don’t run. But I would like to have the running at three to four times a week, not two.
6. We are going to the Symphony this weekend with some friends and then out to dinner. I’m excited! It should be really fun.
7. It was my sister in-law’s birthday this week and my Grandmother’s is tomorrow. Happy Birthday!
Check out all the links over at Conversion Diary. I hope everyone has a great weekend!