This post is linked up to 7 Quick Takes Friday at Conversion Diary.
1. Thanks everyone for your encouragement after my freak out yesterday. I really appreciate it. Even the threatened butt kicking from a certain Floridian on Facebook. 😉
2. The husband told me the most outrageous story about a former co-worker having two fiances at the same time. Don’t worry, he got caught!
3. I did actually get a few things accomplished on Thursday. The prettiest being, the hanging of these pictures in the pink bathroom:
The artist of all four pictures above is Jennifer Lommers.
5. As you can see from the picture above, all the closet crap has been put away and the donation stuff should be gone by the end of the day today.
7. My blog friend Julia at Hooked On Houses was nice enough to let the new Nate Berkus Show use pictures from her blog. All she asked was that her blog was given credit. It was not. This is not cool. It’s even worse than it seems at first because the only reason I and lots of other people know about his show is because the bloggers have been promoting. I can’t tell you how many blogs I have read over the last couple of weeks where the writer is peeing her pants because she got invited to a taping of his show that focuses on blogging. So while the show is acting like it’s all supportive of bloggers, it’s actually disrespectful. Like I said, not cool.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather!