1. Lions and tigers and laundry, oh my! I have so much laundry to do that the laundry chute is stacked all the way to the top. I’m not kidding.
2. Do you remember the Seinfeld episodes featuring the fictional Rochelle, Rochelle? Every time I hear the ridiculous promos for the movie Black Swan, it’s all I can think of. “Rochelle, Rochelle, a young girl’s strange erotic journey from Milan to Minsk.” I hope SNL or somebody mocks it. Pretty please, with sugar on top!
3. I have no Christmas decor up yet, not even our Advent wreath. Not good.
4. My brother continues to coach my niece to say, “Aunt Nichole punched me” each time we are on the phone. Usually after a few times, she switches to someone else like Grandma or Sarah. So, beware! If Cara knows your name, you may have punched her. 😉
5. For the last six weeks I have been finding dead, or almost dead wasps in my house. I have no idea where they are coming from. And I’m not sure I want to.
6. What do you do when someone you do not know friends you on Facebook? This has happened to me twice in the last couple of months and I have no clue how to handle it. This spoof about Unfriend Day cracked me up.
7. I had no idea that bay windows were so difficult for people. Every day, at least one person (usually more) clicks on my blog because they were searching for window treatments for bay windows. Who knew?!
This post is linked to 7 Quick Takes Friday at Conversion Diary. Happy Friday!