It’s theme week on the blog! Not!
1. Someone gave me a cold. I don’t know who did it, but I’m convinced it was for nefarious purposes.
2. The husband and Mr. Darcy are conspiring against my sleep. They are banding together to snore in concert. A very, very bad concert.
3. I am paranoid about the U.S. debt. Three out of the top five countries that we are the most in debt to are: China, Japan, and Brazil. Maybe everyone should be learning to speak Chinese or Japanese or Portuguese? Why are we in debt to countries with hard languages? What if I’m getting too old to easily learn a hard language? Hello U.S. Treasury! Could you please either stop spending money we don’t have or go into debt with a country whose language might be a bit easier?! How about Italian?
4. Mr. Bingley’s bladder knows exactly when I have gotten into a nice deep sleep (on the couch as a refugee from the snoring concert).
5. I think Fox is trying to kill Fringe. I mean they moved it to Friday night! Why do people even bring good shows to that network anymore? At least they made it longer than Firefly…
6. Number 5 makes me concerned for another favorite show set to start it’s new season: Justified on FX. Since Fox owns that network, I hope they don’t suddenly decide that they hate that show. It’s truly awesome. Fox is not.
7. Yesterday in the car, I flipped the radio between NPR and a talk radio station and they were both doing the same story. And I got a little excited for a minute because NPR’s story had audio from John Boehner and talk radio’s featured Pulosi. Exactly the opposite of what you would expect. For two seconds, I thought “Holy Cow! Middle ground!”. And then I realized that they both sounded like idiots. So, each network featured the party that they dislike sounding like a moron. Business as usual. Why do they tease me like that?
I think that’s enough for today. If I’ve freaked you out too badly, then please blame this on numbers 1 & 2. Whatever helps you sleep at night. 😉