1. I am still fat. I had to wear a swimsuit. I wasn’t the fattest one on the beach. Isn’t it awful that I would take note of that? But I know most women do notice that kind of stuff. I wonder what skinny women notice. Did I have the worst hair in the room? Was I the only one wearing the wrong shoes? Maybe I’ll find out from personal experience some day…
2. Florida gives me zits.
3. We had an amazing, wonderful, fun visit with our friends and their kids.
4. One of the first signs I saw after getting of the plane was “Panther Crossing”. Do you think old people know about the panthers before they decide to move here? Because after I saw five of those signs, I was exclaiming, “This is nuts! People live here with panthers?!”
5. I am doing okay on my Lenten sacrifice of giving up sweets. I have had a few cokes because of a monster headache that threatened to ruin my evening the other night. And I most certainly did take advantage of Sunday to have a dessert. (Lent is only 40 days if you remove the Sundays, which are always supposed to be celebratory days .) The husband and I shared an amazing slice of key lime pie, served with rasberry sauce and whipped cream. Definitely worth the wait.
6. I can’t wait to download all of the pictures we took. I might change the format of this blog to a photo blog for a week or so. The problem with that is the posts will all look weird when I change it back. And all of old posts will not look right in that format. I’m sure that if I wasn’t so technologically stunted, I could figure something out.
I think that’s all I’ve got for right now. I haven’t stepped on a scale for a while. Please pray that my post holiday weigh in isn’t too depressing. 🙂