I just have a list of things for today.
1. The husband is miffed that I have not cleared his name regarding the rat proofing. So here goes: he saw reason and agreed to hire the company. They are coming today! Thanks, honey. 🙂
2. Happy Mother’s Day to my mom and all you mamas out there. And happy 90th birthday to my grandma. Please pray for her that she has a good day on Sunday, since that is not always a given.
3. In an act of desperation, I bought a very expensive car seat yesterday to see if it would work for feeding Mr. Darcy. No dice.
4. Mr. Darcy is now being tested for Addison’s Disease. I thought he had already been tested for that, but apparently not. He’s not doing too good.
5. We just saw the movie There Be Dragons last night in a pre show. It was very, very good. It opens today. I highly recommend it.
6. My niece’s volleyball team made it to nationals. Woo hoo!
7. Neither my curtains nor the fabric samples I ordered have shown up. This has been a very disappointing mail week.
8. I did order my new couch! Although, the sales lady was supposed to email a receipt to me and she did not. This makes me nervous.
9. I have been calling and talking to a lot of contractors and home repair people over that last couple of weeks. My stats are okay, but not great. I’ve got quite a few people scheduled. But I’m getting blown off by some as well. I’ve tried to become unshockable, but I can’t help being stunned at the way some people run their businesses. And not in a good way.
Happy Friday and best wishes for a great weekend!