I usually hate Mondays. Which is pretty insane, since I haven’t had a job for years. But now that I am exercising consistently and trying to eat better, Mondays are getting better. I still hate it when the husband leaves for work. Unless of course, he leaves late and hogs the computer. 😉
Some great things about today:
1. Mavs win! Mavs win! Mavs win!
2. I think we are getting close to a decision on our windows. Did I tell you about our rotting windows? The entire front facade of our house has wood windows. 15 years of rain and heat and sprinklers have done them in. Many of the windows on the rest of the house are crappy builder grade windows. I am replacing a few of those as well with improved versions. But not all. I don’t even want to think about what that would cost!
3. Our exercise room is cool again. We had to replace one of our air conditioners last week. The cost sucked, but at least it’s bearable in there.
4. Mr. Darcy has had a couple of good days in a row. I hope I’m not jinxing it by writing about it. 🙂
5. I found a winner in the “Nichole needs a swimsuit that’s not awful” contest:
It’s the Salvation tankini from Title Nine. Even the husband likes it, and he was very worried when I showed it to him online. Apparently, I have a propensity for choosing ugly swimsuits. Just ask my niece, Haley, who told me how bad one of my suits was when she was just two years old!
6. My new couch is finally getting delivered today! I can’t wait!!!
Hope everyone has a great week, and that you didn’t read this before you had your caffeine. If so, I’m sorry, and I completely understand if you fantasized about punching me.