1. After seeing the front page of the Wall Street Journal this morning, I now completely understand the insanity that is BP: Mr. Bean has been running the company.
2. I know I said in Friday’s post that I was over the screw ups by the bad painter. But…
3. How I can be this old, and still not have conquered the laundry problem, is a continual source of consternation for me. There are only two people in this house, for Pete’s sake! I will be doing laundry all day today. Super fun.
4. One of my favorite authors put out a graphic novel last week that is super short, has no ending, and is over priced. Not cool.
5. My husband took my car to work again this morning and left me with this:
I think that’s enough. Mondays are…interesting. That’s as positive as I can be.