This post is linked to Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps On The Porch.
We have been working on our guest bathroom forever! I even bought some of the stuff shortly after moving into the house, over two years ago. Here’s a list of what we did:
– Changed the door and cabinet knobs from shiny brass to polished chrome.
– Changed the lights, towel bars and accessories to Chatham Collection from Restoration Hardware.
– Got a new mirror.
– Painted the room green.
– Two weeks later, primed over the green and painted it pink: Martha Stewart’s Magnolia Grandiflora from Home Depot.
– New counter and sink.
– New shower, bath and sink taps from Faucet.com.
– New woven wood blind from Blinds.com.
I have owned the shower curtain and coordinating towels from Pottery Barn for several years. I still like them, so I see no need to change them.
The artist for the pictures above is Jennifer Lommers.
This is the bedroom attached to this bathroom:
One final look at the result:
I want to say a special thanks to the husband for painting and re-painting. And sticking with it for hours, until the towel bar from H E double hockey sticks finally stayed on the wall! Thanks, Honey! Oh, and thanks also to the nice people at Frog Tape, who did a giveaway at Newlywed Diaries, which I won! We used two rolls while painting and re-painting. It’s great stuff. I hope everyone has a great week. :)