This post is linked to 7 Quick Takes Friday at Conversion Diary.
1. I have had repair people at my house all week giving me bids: a handyman, a glass guy, a carpenter, a landscaper, a brick guy. Sometimes home maintenance seems never ending.
3. Still haven’t decided on the curtain fabric. Go here if you would like to weigh in. I’m having serious problems with indecision.
4. Jules over at Pancakes and French Fries is a really good writer. She wrote a very amusing post this week about women and our hair. Check it out here. I think it’s worth your time.
5. Our city elections are on Saturday. The mayoral race has turned a bit nasty. And there doesn’t seem to be a clearly good choice. This kind of stuff always makes me want to skip voting. But in the end, I usually vote. I feel too guilty, otherwise.
6. Mr. Bingley is being a pretty good sport about all of the extra time and attention given to Mr. Darcy. Except for the shorter walks and/or lack of walks. He has tried to take off on his own a few times. Pretty ornery for eleven years old. 😉
7. Energy. I am really feeling a lack of it these days. Anyone have any surefire foods or vitamins that they feel really help with energy levels? I know fruits and veggies, blah, blah, blah. But I’m looking for specifics here. I am taking a high quality multi-vitamin, vitamin D and fish oil. Suggestions, please!